How to Apply
To apply, you need all of the following:
- A completed application form (see Application below)
- An official copy of your high-school or university grades (highest level completed)
- An official bank statement–from you or your sponsor or guardian–showing at least $6,400 U.S. dollars available for your first 9-week session at INTERLINK. The document must be current and show recent transaction histories. (If the document is not in your name, your sponsor or guardian will need to complete an affidavit stating that they agree to cover the full costs of your study at INTERLINK. Please send this form with your other application materials.)
- A $100.00 non-refundable application fee (see Payment Options below). If your package will be mailed to an address outside the U.S., please also include the non-refundable $65 express-mail fee.
- A copy of your passport (identity page) and passports for your dependents (if applicable)
Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
|Fill out the application||APPLY|
If you wish to submit your application on the Internet, click On-Line Application. If you prefer, you can print the PDF version of the application, fill it out with a pen, and send it by fax or post. For a free download of Acrobat Reader to access the PDF file, click here.
On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport. Apply as early as possible to assure visa is obtained on time.
Campus Safety Form
Click here for the Campus Safety Form which every student is required to fill out, sign and submit by fax or post.
1) Payment for your application fee ($100) and shipping fee ($65) can be made online at https://interlink.edu/online-payment/
2) Pay by credit card – print this form and fax or mail it to the center. For security reasons, do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
3) Transfer funds – have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK Language Centers
Your application will not be processed until the application fee and (non-refundable) express mail fee, if applicable, are received.
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa (See also the information in the FAQ section). If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact us. Information about things to bring, medical insurance, payments, etc. can be found here. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
Academically qualified students planning to study at INTERLINK may be admitted conditionally to UNCG. In addition to submitting a separate application and transcripts to UNCG, a condition will be to achieve a certain TOEFL score or complete the INTERLINK program successfully. Assistance in applying to universities is available free of charge to all INTERLINK students.
To apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree program at UNCG at the same time that you apply to INTERLINK, go to our University of NC at Greensboro page on this website for links to UNCG applications. Since the campus safety form (from section #2 above) is on the UNCG application, you will not need to send a second copy to INTERLINK.
Click here for the affidavit that your sponsor or guardian financial statement needs to complete. If there is a name other than yours on your financial support statement, we must receive this form before we can review your application. If your financial support statement is in your name, you do not need to complete this form.